Fellowship applications for AruWSIG21 are now open.
The target audience shall comprise of local and regional participants, with focus on female students, practitioners, researchers and professionals from the following sectors:
- Legal Fraternity
- Civil Society/NGO
- Academia and Research
- Government and Public Sector
- Technical Community
- Private Sector and Business
Applicants must have demonstrated:
- A basic awareness of, and interest in, Internet-related issues;
- Fluency in English, or Swahili;
- Interest to join ICANN, AFRINIC, and or the Internet Policy ecosystem in general
- Good writing and argumentation skills, to prepare reports, write blogs and defend positions
- Commitment to implement an activity after the training (e.g write blog posts, train others, etc”)
At the end of the course, participants will receive a certificate of participation.
Admission to the School shall be through a competitive selection process.
Follow link to applyhttps://forms.gle/veXJmsdaymixwkQCA